This is a big list of positive daily affirmations that you can use for living a fulfilled, confident and happy life.
Affirmations are more than just positive thinking and self-empowerment because they actually have the power to transform our lives. One of the best ways for purifying our thoughts and living a fulfilled life is through positively affirming and attracting good things.
Millions of people have been able to direct the course of their lives through positive affirmations and the good thing is that practicing positive affirmations can be super simple because all you have to do is pick up a phrase or statement and then repeat it to yourself.
Repeating word of affirmations helps to challenge any negative or unhelpful thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts that attracts confidence and boost our self-esteem.
Social psychologist Claude Steele popularized the self-affirmation theory in the late 1980s. The theory focuses on how individuals adapt to information and proves that there is a science behind the power of positive affirmations. However, it is important to note that affirmations are not magic. You will certainly need a lot of patience before affirmations can transform your thinking and help you to achieve your desired goal.
Here are some powerful short, funny and positive daily affirmations for men, women and kids to use for attracting success, love, work, self-love, mental health as well as depression and anxiety relief:
Short Positive Affirmations
Here are some positive affirmations to recite daily for a successful and fulfilled life:
1. I am enough.
2. I deserve to feel joyful.
3. This week is mine for the taking.
4. I act with courage and confidence.
5. Happiness flows through me constantly.
6. I radiate confidence, certainty and optimism.
7. The more energy I use, the more energy I have.
8. I deserve to make positive changes that bring me joy now, and always.
9. I am a powerful, creative being and I allow myself to shine brightly in the world.
10. As I open my heart and mind to all that is good I attract great and wonderful experiences to me.
Funny Daily Affirmations
Here are some funny daily affirmations that actually work:
11. Some see a weed, I see a wish.
12. I kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
13. When I fight, there is usually a funeral and it isn’t mine.
14. I’m so popular it’s scary sometimes. I suppose I’m just everybody’s type.
15. When something goes wrong in my life, I just yell “plot twist” and move on.
16. I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I am going to be today
17. Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the journey.
17. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life. They have show me exactly who I do not want to be.
18. If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for 8 -9 years, you can believe in yourself for at least 5 minutes.
19. Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up. Remember, What consumes your mind, controls your life.
20. Don’t let idiots ruin your day.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Women
Here are some positive daily affirmations for women who want to realize their worth and live up to their full potential:
21. I am a beautiful woman.
22. I am beautiful in body, mind, and spirit.
23. Some people say I’m attractive. I say I agree.
24. I am successful. I am worthy. I respect myself.
25. The more I love myself, the more beautiful I become.
26. Every day in every way I am getting more and more beautiful
27. I choose to laugh and enjoy life because it’s what truly makes me beautiful.
28. I came out of the womb a diva. All it means is I know my worth as a woman.
29. I don’t worry about those who talk behind my back, they’re behind me for a reason.
30. The past no longer matters. It has no control over me. What only matters is the present. What I do in the present will shape my future. The past has no say in this.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Men
Here are some positive daily affirmations for men who would like to be alpha males and leaders that live to the best of their abilities:
31. I am an alpha male.
32. I speak with authority.
33. I am dominant and strong.
34. I am assertive and confident.
35. I take full responsibility for my life.
36. All women are naturally attracted to me.
37. I am confident. I am strong. I am powerful.
38. I am capable. I am a leader. I go after what I want.
39. I am finding it easier to take the lead in social situations.
40. I am choosing to change my thoughts, images, and behaviors to respond differently and produce better outcomes.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Kids
Here are some positive daily affirmations for kids to boost their positivity and live a confident life:
41. I am smart.
42. I can do math.
43. I can do great things.
44. I am unique in many ways.
45. I am perfect just the way I am.
46. I have courage and confidence.
47. I can say no if I’m uncomfortable.
48. I have special gifts to give my community.
49. I’m always growing my knowledge and learning.
50. I will choose to be around others that make me feel comfortable and safe.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Anxiety
Here are some positive daily affirmations for anxiety relief:
51. I forgive myself.
52. I trust the process of life.
53. The past holds no power over me.
54. I have the power to live my dreams.
55. I choose positive and nurturing thoughts.
56. I’m safe and under no threats from the world.
57. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
58. I actively listen to what others say without interrupting them.
59. I am ridding my mind of negative thoughts and filling it with positive ones.
60. I am grateful to be able to handle my responsibilities; love enjoying my life even more
Positive Daily Affirmations About Work
Here are some positive daily affirmations about work, jobs and succeeding in your career:
61. I have limitless potential.
62. I am a valuable asset to my company.
63. I am creative and think outside the box.
64. I excel at my job and I am well paid for it.
65. I have exceptional talents and capabilities.
66. I’m capable of overcoming any hurdles that come at me.
67. I’m one step closer to my dream job with every action I take.
68. I have all the skills and knowledge to deliver at my dream job.
69. I am fueled by passion for what I do, not the desire to prove something.
70. My skills for producing creative and imaginative work increase tremendously every day, I am richly rewarded.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Success
Here are some powerful daily positive affirmations for success and living an abundant life:
71. I am fulfilling my purpose in life.
72. Abundance flows freely through me.
73. I have the courage to live my dreams.
74. My business is growing every single day.
75. Everyday I discover new paths to pursue.
76. There are no failures. I learn from everything I do.
77. I attract success and prosperity with all of my ideas.
78. I am building something that is greater than myself
79. I am a money magnet, attracting wealth and abundance.
80. I kindly ask for help and guidance if I cannot see a better way.
81. I courageously open and move through every door of opportunity
82. I am easily improving my life—moving with ease from where I am now to where I want to be.
83. As I rehearse the results I want in my thoughts before they happen, my skill and confidence expand massively.
84. I am changing daily, and even when growth feels uncomfortable, I will commit to honoring myself and my process.
85. I am growing daily into who I want to be. Soul work is moment by moment. Pacing is teaching me to offer myself more grace.
86. No matter what is going in my life in this moment, I am know that I am a powerful being and am free to choose my next step.
87. I am passionately and joyfully pursuing the unique calling in my life—every day moving closer and closer to achieving my goals
88. There will be moments where I have to start again- even after I’ve done intense work to mend. There is always more to learn in my healing.
89. I am confidently creating better circumstances and expanding opportunity for myself—responding with intelligence to events as they occur.
90. I will not discredit or turn a blind eye to how far I’ve come, even when those around me have a hard time accepting the journey I’m on. I will stand in my truth.
Positive Daily Affirmations For The Morning
Here are some powerful positive daily morning affirmations:
91. I affirm and encourage others, as I do myself.
92. I wake up and make a difference in this world.
93. I am complete as I am, others simply support me.
94. The genius within me is now released. I now fulfill my destiny.
95. I am open to the goodness and abundance of the Universe.
96. I am creating the life I desire by slowing down and turning inward.
97. I breath in healing, I exhale the painful things that burden my heart.
98. I am worthy of new beginnings, even if that means I have to walk alone for a bit.
99. I am in perfect harmony with the working of the law. I stand aside and let Infinite Intelligence make easy and successful my way.
100. I choose to feel good about myself every day. Every morning I remind myself to feel good. This is a new habit for me to cultivate.
Positive Affirmations For The Day
Here are some positive affirmations for perfectly starting the day:
101. I feel healthy and strong today.
102. Today is filled with opportunity.
103. I choose to fully participate in my day.
104. Today, and every day, I choose to be confident
105. I am able to make smart decisions for myself today.
106. I expect fantastic things to happen to me every day.
107. I have it within me to solve any challenges that occur today.
108. I will go through my day with an open heart and an open mind.
109. I am starting my day with a good mood and inspiring thoughts.
110. This is the day the Lord has made. I shall be glad and rejoice in it.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Love
Here are some positive affirmations for finding, attracting and keeping love:
111. I love myself.
112. Life loves me.
113. I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
114. I am magnetic and irresistible to my soulmate.
115. When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied.
116. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
117. The more I love a person, the more they love me in return.
118. I focus on the love that is all around me and I expect miracles.
119. I let my soul guide me to my soulmate, and trust it knows the way.
120. I am in a wonderful relationship with someone who treats me right!
Positive Daily Affirmations For Self-Love
Here are some positive daily self-love affirmations for living a fulfilled and confident life:
121. Shrinking myself to comfort others is no longer an option.
122. I love and appreciate myself. I am who I am and I love myself.
123. I will follow my gut. I will do things my way. I fight for my beliefs.
124. I am joyful and fulfilled, living in perfect alignment with my life purpose.
125. I am comfortable looking in the mirror, saying, “I love you, I really love you.”
126. I do not need the company of others to feel complete. I am more than enough. I enjoy being in my own solitude.
127. I am no longer shrinking myself to fit into the hearts of people who aren’t able to love me in the ways I deserve to be loved.
128. Choosing not to settle is an act of self-care. I want to feel seen, safe, and supported in the relationships and environments that I’m in.
129. I am open to letting go of everything not aligned with my growth. Staying stuck is no longer an option. I can love people and have to leave them behind.
130. I am releasing relationships that require unhealthy heavy emotional lifting. I am nurturing relationships that offer a sense of ease, openness, and reciprocity.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Mental Health
Here are some positive daily affirmations for mental wealth:
131. My mind has unlimited power.
132. My diagnosis will not define my life.
133. I am strong in mind, body and spirit.
134. Better mental health is possible for me.
135. Reaching out for support shows strength.
136. I am allowed to have mental health struggles.
137. I am thankful for the positive things in my life.
138. My mental health challenges don’t define who I am.
139. I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
140. I value my mental health as much as my physical health.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Depression
Here are some powerful daily affirmations for depression:
141. I am in charge of my life
142. My sadness and my depression do not define me.
143. I am capable of feeling good, positive, and content.
144. Being depressed is not my fault. I don’t need to feel guilty.
145. I am loved and appreciated even when it seems like I’m not.
146. I have no right to compare myself to anyone, for I do not know their whole story.
147. You are not sick because of a lack of effort or a failure at adjusting faulty thoughts.
148. I don’t have anything to prove to myself or anybody else. I am enough, and that is okay.
149. I give myself permission to feel low. And I give myself permission to do what I need to do to survive.
150. I am a work in progress, and I welcome every positive change. The darkness s in the past, and I open my eyes to new beginnings.