In honor of travel season, I thought I’d put together a list that might help you identify whether or not it’s time for you to get out of town.
Here are the Top 5 Signs you might need a vacation:
5. You’ve started watching way too many travel shows, including a recent marathon of HGTV House Hunters International
4. Your family is begging you to stop playing Beach Boys music
3. Walmart is starting to feel like a real getaway
2. Those little bags under your eyes are trying to tell you something
1. The last time you took a vacation, flight attendants were called stewardesses and gas was less than $2.00 a gallon.
You may decide to fly the friendly skies or head out on the open road or set sail to some exotic locale, whatever floats your boat. Whatever you do, make it fun!
But if you simply cannot get away, those travel shows are not a bad alternative. Followed by a trip to Walmart to get an eye mask to wear as you lounge in a luxurious bubble bath while listening to the Beach Boys. 🙂
Have you made your vacation plans yet? Please share in the comments.