Those who know me will tell you, Summer is not my favorite time of year. To me, the season of sweating is quite unbearable and I have been known to whine accordingly.
However, I am reminded of the many things I have to be thankful for this summer. Here are just a few on what I am calling my Praise God for Summer List:
1. My awesome summer-born husband!
2. Vitamin D – One of the health benefits of the Sun
3. Watermelon – Ripe, juicy and super sweet
4. Honeysuckle – Smells divine
5. The soothing lullabye of a soft, summer rain
6. Frozen treats
What are you praising God for today?