We are already hitting triple digits in my neck of the woods so, naturally, I have been dreaming up ways to stay cool.
The easy thing to do would just be to stay home but that’s not very realistic. So here are 7 ideas for activities to help us beat the heat this summer.
1. Museum – so many options depending on your interest from science and natural history to art
2. Planetarium – escape the heat by taking a trip to the stars
3. Family Entertainment Centers – bowling, arcade games, lazer tag, etc.
4. IMAX – exciting and educational films can be seen on the giant screen
5. Craft Center – classes can be found on everything from everything from pottery painting to cake decorating
6. Water – the most obvious way to stay cool is to find a pool or lake or river or water park or…you get the idea
7. Mall – when all else fails, go to the mall where you’ll find enough shops and restaurants and entertainment to keep you indoors for hours
These are a few ideas off the top of my head. Let me know if you have any to add by leaving your cool comment below. 🙂
Have a great weekend!